- NAMI Utah 877-230-6264
- Sheri Davies 435-820-6393
- Mailing address:
NAMI Castle Country
P.O. Box 279
Price, Utah 84501
Classes and Support
BRIDGES: The NAMI BRIDGES Program is a FREE 12-week recovery course that brings together people who share the experience and knowledge of mental illness to empower each other with the tools to build bridges of recovery. Bridges is a peer-to-peer class taught by trained individuals who have personal experience with mental illness.
- A new BRIDGES class will begin September 12, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at Castleview Hospital. Call 435-637-3275 for details and to register.
- A new Family-to-Family class will begin September 12, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at Castleview Hospital. Call 435-637-3275 for details and to register.
Connection, a support group for individuals living with a mental illness, is held every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Sun Advocate, 845 E. Main St., Price
- Affiliate meetings held every third Monday at 7 p.m. at Castleview Hospital
Local Mental Health Authority
- Four Corners Community Behavioral Health
- Carbon County/Price (435) 637-2358
- Emery County/Castle Dale (435) 381-2432
- Grand County/Moab (435) 259-6131
- Green River Outreach Clinic (435) 564-3434
- East Carbon Outreach Clinic (435) 888-4411
Local Family Resource Facilitator